- / /
- PPSL User Instructions
- Eights steps to set up a PPSL logbook
- Dedicate a specific PSL to (a) specific identified built asset(s).
- Enter the characteristics of the(se) identified built asset(s).
- Enter details of the PSL manager.
- Identify an initial list of issues or objectives to be considered for the(se) built
- Enter in the PSL Overall Monitoring Table the selected issues and objectives with their level of
- Enter the expected performance, its evaluation method and the possible reference frameworks to consider.
- Edit the the Overall Monitoring Table: check of the completeness of the selected issues and
objectives and related information; correct and validate.
- Undertake an impact assessment of some of the selected objectives before finalising the Overall Monitoring Table by considering
them in a programme phase prior to the planning phase(optional).